Blessings

Thoughtfulness always touches my heart. For a girl without a family of her own I am truly blessed by the extended family I share. You know who you are. Your kindess hasn't gone unnoticed...

Sometimes, though, you receive something totally unexpected; and that's what happened to me last night. The phone rings and on the other end is a very special lady who happens to be Wally's Nan. This lady brings tears to my eyes everytime we speak. It warms my heart to think she would think of me, and even take the time to call knowing she couldn't talk to Wally.

And speaking of Wally...The guy you see in the post below will be hitting New York City on Wednesday...once he takes the ferry from Staten Island anyway. I am so excited about his trip there you'd think it was me who was doing some trekking through the streets of Manhatten. I'm thinking this can be his dry run to find out the best places to go in a sea of many cool places for when we take this trip ourselves. New York has been the place we have wanted to go together since...since...well since we've known each other. I feel like a part of me is with him on this journey, and I can't wait to get it started!

And speaking of trips, this jaunt of his is now on the down-swing. When the end of the month arrives I will see it in with him by my side...[said with a sigh and a slight pat on the back]

No Response to "Blessings"

Post a Comment