Adventures in Babysitting

June 1st. Where is this year going? Scary how fast the time is flying. AND speaking of flying...


This little guy had a few airplane rides yesterday.

We even managed to not cause any injuries to this little guy. Feeding, burbing, playing, diaper changing, driving the stroller...all without a proper license! It was way to much fun for two "old newbies".


...and a few high fives - or thoughts of "my what big hands you have"!


I even let my photo be taken with the idea that the focus is on the cute one in the picture.



After the services we all headed to Tylor's for a BBQ, and what a good host he is!


I even snagged this photo of my sister. Even though she's not looking at the camera I thought she looked pretty with the sun shining down on her.

Today is a clean-up day, appt. day, and try to catch-up day. I may even get around to cooking a half decent meal for my guy today...or maybe not. Just taking it as it comes.

Have a good one folks!

No Response to "Adventures in Babysitting"

Post a Comment