Laughter!



I have been working diligently getting my photos sorted, stored and backed up that are on my PC. It is a huge chore to say the least, but I think I finally have a system that works for me. One thing that has been enjoyable while doing this task is seeing some of the old photos; and thankfully, I discovered some videos were filed where they weren't supposed to be so they were salvaged from my system crash last fall (all videos stored in the video folder were lost).

Here is one that totally cracked me up...I mean I had a total laugh out loud moment with tears streaming down my face when I saw it. Could be that I'm missing him, but maybe you'll see the humour too.

In my opinion, this is the ipitome of Wally. A hair disaster happens and he makes fun and takes a video of it to boot.



The photo was taken during the process. It is definately a fond memory for me. Kerri (my niece) streaking Wally's hair in 2005...too fun!

...and believe it or not he kept that Eminem blonde hair until it grew out. When we were in Florida for vacation he actually fit right in. Who would have thought so many guys would want that colour of hair. Bad. Really bad.

No Response to "Laughter!"

Post a Comment