Lingard Family Portrait Session

The Lingards are an adorable family, that I had the pleasure of photographing last evening. The ominous dark clouds didn't prevent us from spending some time in their neighbourhood, and then onto a nearby apple orchard. Cory and Candice's girls are both absolutely adorable...but of course they are...look who they have for parents.

These are a few samples that are straight out of the camera (with a little sharpening for web). I now have an idea why everyone says shooting under an overcast sky is fantastic. The colour is amazing.







This last photo was taken before we left, and during Kherington's supper. Daddy was playing a little with his baby girl. So sweet!

I can't thank Candice, Cory, MacKenzie and baby Kherington for taking time, and being patient with me, as they were my first family portrait session.

What I did find was that all of the shots are "noisy" due to a higher ISO setting (dark outside), BUT that will be solved when I get my new Canon 7D! Can you tell I'm excited!

I have lots on the go around here. There are many changes in the works with respect to my work and photography. Exciting times indeed!

No Response to "Lingard Family Portrait Session"

Post a Comment