HMCS Fredericton in Gibraltor [photos]

There isn't a whole lot of 'good' I can say about long deployments, but, one thing I have learned to "enjoy" about the long ones is that there is usually a staff photographer onboard for the duration of the trip. There is something to be said about having a bit of understanding of what is actually happening. Sometimes the photos are simply breathtaking. These two happen to fall into that category...


The ship is just off Gibraltor in these photos. They will leave Malta Friday, after a quick pitstop where Wally participated in the Remembrance Day parade, and head for their final port before they enter the operational theatre.

After a flareup of bursitis, a bit of car trouble, a trip to the pet emergency dept. and H1N1 hysteria, I'm thinking the next few days will just go along swimmingly. That's my plan, and I'm stick'n to it!

1 Response to "HMCS Fredericton in Gibraltor [photos]"

gravatar
Tracy Says:

Cool picture. I loved Gibraltar when I was there. Even brought Dad home a piece of the rock! Malta should be awesome! Andrew and I have another ultra sound on Monday...hopefully will know who it is! Will keep you posted!

Post a Comment