Papa + his BOY



Some of my favourite photos sometimes are the ones that are not correctly exposed, or are slightly out of focus; and these photos happen to fall into that category. This little boy loves his Papa (grandfather). When Papa comes into the room this little guy lights up. When Papa opens his mouth, this little guy breaks into a smile (or giggle) that everyone nearby quickly finds themselves joining in. This little guy loves his Papa...and yes, he also "loves his Nan".

These photos were taken several weeks ago now, at a potluck supper both Wally & I were invited to. I couldn't resist sharing these ones right away. I think I may even be inspired to do a scrapbook page (that's a shocker). Good food, great company, entertainment in the shape of a baby boy, a bigger boy and a trampoline. Sounds like fun huh?

No Response to "Papa + his BOY"

Post a Comment