Annapolis Valley Family Photography: Charlton/O'Reilly

In November I had the opportunity to photograph a couple while their relationship was blossoming and newly forming. Krystin's little boy is most likely the most charming five year old (he was four almost five then) I have ever been in the company of. Let's just say I am smitten. I chose these particular photos to highlight because of the emotion I felt when I looked at them. The expressions each of them had transported me back to the time that we shared...under the barb wired fence and into the secret hiding place where the fairies live...
(don't forget to click on the image to enlarge)







If you would like to see more, take a look at their slideshow.

I have some things I've been working on for the new year. Until then, happy new year, and I wish everyone a terrific 2010!

No Response to "Annapolis Valley Family Photography: Charlton/O'Reilly"

Post a Comment