HMCS Fredericton: OP SAIPH / Gulf of Aden

The plans of taking magical newborn pictures yesterday and today have taken a bit of a detour, but I am crossing my fingers that Friday is going to make a 3rd time charm. What I do have to share is just as exciting for me though!

I must warn you. If you happen to be someone who has a bit of a thing for strong men in a uniform you should pass on by quickly because these photos just may make you swoon!











My first thought when I saw these was "wowwie are they hot". Sorry, but that's the honest truth!

So, if you're someone who is skeptical that the navy actually does do good work, this may just give you a cause to rethink that thought.

I also would like to share a link that was graciously provided by a blog reader. Thanks to swurliegurlie (I would love to get your contact info.)! Technology is an amazing, amazing thing! I must say it took a bit of time to load the video, but it was worth it!

No Response to "HMCS Fredericton: OP SAIPH / Gulf of Aden"

Post a Comment