I am NOT Angelina Jolie

...just in case you hadn't noticed!


This movie poster was my inspiration for Day 3 of the challenges at the Spraground. This one was tough. Mainly because I couldn't find the "right" photos to go with my "vision".



...and this is what I came up with. I'm definitely not happy with the result. It could be the design. It could be that my face is VERY HUGE!!! It also could be that the "cool" photos I have of Wally related to deployments are all low resolution so I was very limited in choice.

BUT...I figure the sentiment is what was important. I am not looking for any design awards or accalades here folks!

Next time you look at movie posters, look at them and see if they give you any inspiration for a page or two.

So, now I wonder what the next challenge will be?

No Response to "I am NOT Angelina Jolie"

Post a Comment