Weekend Roundup

credits: Thanks to Designer Digitals - KPertiet Template Challenge

A bit of this. A bit of that. My work schedule was a little off kilter which makes me a little off kilter. I spent a lot of my weekend sitting in front of my computer, getting work done and ready to go to press this morning.

Fun stuff: Friday I was fortunate enough to witness an adorable couple take their vows, and I snapped some shots along the way. As the ceremony ended I looked at Wally (and Billy who was sitting with us) and said "it makes me want to get married again". Mostly like this won't happen. Why on earth would I want to put myself through the stress of it?...probably because I didn't get to have that kind of stress the first time around. Silly me for even thinking about it!

Wally was busy working around the house. Lawn mowed. Tons of weeds cut down. Pool put up and repaired, and water in. Now we just need a stretch of warm weather to warm it up. He's working evenings this week, so it feels a little strange to have him under foot around the house with me.

TODAY: Reorganize the basement to get ready for the satellite guy tomorrow. We are rearranging some rooms in the house again....office moves into the den; den moves into the basement family room. We'll see how I make out having our TV room in a dark and gloomy space...all this in preparation for the arrival of Wally's family in August. Now we just need to find a bed to go in the empty room. I'll tackle my current office in the next few days. Now that's a scary thought!

We're also heading out to pick up some salt for the pool and most likely have a little lunch, enjoy the sun, drive him into the city to pick up his car and go to work.

All this means a good day is on the horizon.


No Response to "Weekend Roundup"

Post a Comment