a little BABY love...and PUPPY love.

I was a very lucky Aunt yesterday who was able to take in some baby love....and some puppy love.



My nephew Tylor has been home for a week from his job in Fort Mac. Unfortunately, he flies out the day Wally sails in. Gotta love crazy work schedules! These pictures were taken at Tylor's house. The first one is of the man himself in the field behind his house with his adorable dog Walker. We also took a drive down the road to the shore and what a sight. I cannot believe I didn't know this place existed. It was breathtaking! I managed to take a few more shots of Tylor with his pooch at the shore, which  I'll share soon.

The second photo was snapped while Tylor's brother Todd was giving a little baby love to his little boy. Nothing sweeter than capturing these types of moments...even if they aren't perfectly exposed or in focus.

Both photos are pretty much SOOC (straight out of the camera). All I did was a slight curves adjustment and slight sharpening.

So, did you notice anything different with these photos? Did ya? Well, if you didn't, I'll let you in on it. I actually prepared a logo for myself; and yes, in that logo I have declared I am a photographer. This is my little toe in the water (so to speak) to get to where I eventually want to be...confident enough to say that I am a photographer!

Have a great day folks!

...2 more sleeps for me.

No Response to "a little BABY love...and PUPPY love."

Post a Comment