My happy...


I have been percolating thoughts of what makes me me, and how simple my life is, for quite some time now. This past weekend those thoughts came out in a wash of tears. Tears that I had no idea really what they were for or why they chose to come at the moment they did. As I sat in front of my computer working I fought back the warm sting a few times, before I let it happen. For 30 seconds I didn't care that I was alone and there wasn't anyone to wipe those tears away. For 30 seconds it didn't matter that I had no idea from where they came. For 30 seconds I let myself be clensed, and then it became clear to me...

As someone who is a deep thinker and a not-so-funny-personality, I am very blessed to have found probably the one person on the planet who gets me. I know it’s not the “in” thing, but it suddendly became clear to me, in the wash of tears, that my "happy" comes from a man who joined me on this journey of life over 15 yrs. ago. I do realize true happiness comes from within. I do realize it isn't anyone's job to make another human being happy. BUT, what I know without any doubt, is that the man I share my life with makes my life so much better that I wouldn't want to live it any other way. He just makes me happy!

No Response to "My happy..."

Post a Comment