Reminiscing

Hello Saturday. Glad to make your aquaintance after a somewhat fitful sleep. I'm dragging my behind today, so a little bit of effort is in the works to keep my energy up. For those of you with kids, let me apologize to you right now because I can almost hear the groans when I talk about being tired. Having never had the pleasure of little ones interupting my sleep I have absolutely nothing to compare!

Just over a week ago Wally and I were invited out on the water again with our friends Gary & Sue. It was beautiful. It was peaceful. It was perfectly lovely and relaxing....except the part where I almost pulled Sue into the water trying to "save" her from falling in the water. That's all I'm going to say about this "incident" because I'm trying really hard to forget.

The top banner, and the photo of me (thanks Wally) on this page were both taken that day, and below are just a few of the other photos I took that day.

1st up...our hosts out of focus. I love this photo even though it isn't technically a good photo. I love Gary's smile. I love that Sue is reflected in his glasses. Hopefully, someday I'll have a do-over on this one have it look like I envision!



...a couple of Wally.



The above photo is one of my favourites. I have been practicing "sunbursts" and I managed to get a few on this day. Beautiful!



...and who could resist taking a few (or a dozen) photos of the cutest little sailor. Max happens to be Sue & Gary's little dog who basically sleeps or entertains while he's on the boat. Aaahhh! What a life he has!





...and this is what we were able to witness as we were being ferried back to the Yacht Club.



The top one I've cropped sharply horizontally (which you can't see here) and plan on having it enlarged and framed so I can be reminded of the beautiful times on the water year round.




TODAY: Pretty much a repeat of yesterday, except the BBQ pizza from yesterday will be lunch and supper is grilled shrimp marinated in fresh lime and cilantro. My fingers are crossed that I can get a dip in the pool for the 3rd day in a row after a spending most of my time in front of the computer doing what I get paid for. I also must get the lawn mowed and take what I believe to be my depressed doggy for a walk around the lake in hopes of perking her up. If I don't figure out what to do with the poor girl, I may never have to worry about recyling paper since she's developed quite the appetite for it...and her leg too! Poor Sienna - I think she's missing someone as much as I am. In fact I've caught Lily more than once sitting in the hall staring at the door looking for a certain someone to arrive home. Guess we're all feeling the absence around here.

No Response to "Reminiscing"

Post a Comment