Nova Scotia Family Photography: Daniels - Slide Show


Wow! It's Wednesday already. The butterflies in my stomach are flittering about more and more now, usually when I least expect it. If I imagine myself standing on the jetty looking up as the ship sails away I feel overwhelmed with emotion. This trip feels different.

Wally's preparations are almost complete...except for the fact we have a skunk that has decided to make our yard it's new pad. Actually, it's more than likely a family of skunks has now made our backyard their playground. Oh yes! It is true! When the sun sets we can look out our window and see the skunk romp around our backyard. It's like our yard is its personal playground! I didn't know skunks rolled around and rooted through grass. Good thing I now have a pretty little shed at the end of our driveway so I don't have to venture out to the other one. Last night Wally & I had a good chuckle about how that more than likely once he leaves Sienna (our big dog) will manage to get herself into trouble with that skunk! Memories of the snake, muskrat and rat came to mind.

The above slideshow is of the Daniels' clan. Take a look!

4 Response to "Nova Scotia Family Photography: Daniels - Slide Show"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

Love it!!!
Susan

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

Being a cousin to Susan I was interested in what this was about. It is a fantastic slide show of a beautiful family! Susan, it is such a memorable keepsake for sure.
Great photography!!!!!
Margie

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

So awesome!

Twila Young

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

Twila forwarded this to me and I was bleary-eyed in my office cubicle throughout - you've really captured the essence of the family there - makes me homesick. :)

Lisa Mahar.

Post a Comment