Nova Scotia Photography: a little PEAK into the Hall FAMILY

Kim has been patiently waiting for a peak at her photos, and finally, I have a few to share from our time together earlier in the month.

This is the first time I have photographed a family with an active toddler and I can't express how much fun I had! Ranglin' these little buggers darlings can be a challenge, but I think I'll have a few tricks up my sleeve the next time.

The photo below cracks me up! This is pretty much what I saw everytime we tried the group shot. Again, I can't say how much I love this. Too cute!


Just look at the adorable face on this little guy...



By this point he had jumped in the mud, rolled down a hill and then decided it was time to play in the grass.

...and then then there is his mamma. As I was photographing her I noticed Daddy chasing after him to prevent a dip in the lake. I thought it was a nice touch to have the family in the background of this beautiful lady.



...and another shot of that beautiful boy face.




...a little baby lov'n.

...a little big boy lov'n.

...and a soft landing after a fall down the hill.




...and to think this gorgeous lady wasn't all that keen on having her pregnancy documented.


Kim, you looked stunning; and again, it was a pleasure to spend time with you all. I can't wait to document how your family changes in a few short weeks when your littlest boy arrives.

No Response to "Nova Scotia Photography: a little PEAK into the Hall FAMILY"

Post a Comment