Davide Greene Halifax Workshop - Oct. 25, 2009

It's Friday (already), and this week is quickly becoming a blur. I briefly mentioned earlier in the week a workshop I attended with Davide Greene this past Sunday, but I didn't share the photos I took along the way. I must say it really was a good time. I met Davide Green himself, and some great people. I took part in the afternoon session, which worked out perfectly for a couple of reasons. First, we didn't have to trudge around in the rain. Second, we had the honour of photographing two gorgeous young ladies, Jacquie and Anna.

I couldn't resist photographing a little of the action as it unfolded. The photo on the left of the really "hot" shoes is actually one of the participants (gosh I wish I had a just a smig'n of "cool"), and the photo on the right is of Davide Greene in action.


...and our model bride.

...and of Davide Greene in action again with one of the participants.



...and last but certainly not least, our final model in gorgeous light.




As I mentioned before it was difficult for me to actually attend this type of event, but I am so glad I did. I learned some pretty cool lighting techniques as well as many other tips and tricks.

TODAY: It's a work day, that I get to take a late afternoon break from to photograph Nick & Jill in my first "trash the dress" session. Could get interesting!

No Response to "Davide Greene Halifax Workshop - Oct. 25, 2009"

Post a Comment