THANKFUL

I could list hundreds (probably thousands) of things and people in my life that I am thankful for. BUT today...let me just say that I'm very thankful.

Yesterday we spent a gorgeous afternoon at my sister's farm where we ate tons of great food and had a really nice visit. I was able to take lots of photos of the animals and of course of the "little man". Couldn't you just eat him up?

Two weeks from today I will have already spent my first night alone of what will be many nights until Wally's return. So, in the next two weeks we will prepare for winter, and prepare for his departure.

Today. I have work to do. He has work to do. We'll meet up later in the day for a little drive to take in some more of the breathtaking view of the Annapolis Valley.

If you're one of the lucky ones to have this day as a Holiday - enjoy! If you're one of the ones that has to work (like me), take a little extra break today and remind yourself what it is you're thankful for.

No Response to "THANKFUL"

Post a Comment