Houston....We have a problem!

In my current brain fog, while attempting to spruce up my blog, I ended up deleting what I had. I know better. BUT at 2:00 am I must not have been thinking clearly....

I attended the deployment briefing last evening on my own as Wally was duty. Without getting into details this is what I came away with.
- it's very dangerous
- due to the volitile and unpredictable schedule there will be no HLTA (vacation travel)
- the mission is currently the "sexiest" mission for the CF

This weekend is Thanksgiving, and there has been a change in plans. I was initially going to have the family here, but we will now be going to my sister's farm. I am praying for good weather so we can take a few pictures. This weekend I will especially be thankful for those in my family who are supporting Wally and I during this time. Oh! I'll also be enjoying lots of good food and cuddle time with my guy.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No Response to "Houston....We have a problem!"

Post a Comment