Weekend Roundup

Hello there Monday. This past weekend was full of awesomeness (is that a word?).


We spent some time getting reacquainted with Wally's cousin Kim and her little family that will very soon be expanding. While there we took some time to venture to the park which meant I was able to photograph the beautiful roundness of the soon to be Mom and her family of three. Ooohhh! It was nice! She found her inner diva model and looked gorgeous! Look for a share sometime in the next week (or so). I can't forget to mention that Craig managed to provide us with a pretty darn good meal too! Oh, and right before we left, Kim just had to tell us about the new "creamery" at Tim's....we just couldn't drive by without heading inside. All I'm gonna say is that it's a very good thing I don't live remotely close to a Timmy's creamery store. The creamy goodness of that is gonna have to stay inside the store!

Yesterday we shared an unforgettable potluck meal at my nephew's. Thanks Todd & Chrissy for hosting. Thanks Kelly for the awesome food you arrived with. Thanks Mom for the pumpkin pie. Thanks everyone for the laughs in the backyard. I'll have a share of those photos in the next little while too. Tylor and Dewayne on a trampoline (not together). That's all I'm gonna say for now....

Guess I should mention that in amongst the awesomeness I worked. And WORKED. And didn't sleep much at all. If someone can do a dance, or jump up and down or pray to some sleep god I am not familiar with, I'd appreciate it...really I would. Getting up at 1 or 2 am is beyond old right now. REALLY OLD!

TODAY is a day for Wally and I. We're off to the city (again!) for appointments, but other than that I'm just gonna let it unfold as we go.

No Response to "Weekend Roundup"

Post a Comment