Nova Scotia Photography: the DANIELS'


I'm a very lucky girl indeed. Last evening I had the honour of photographing the Daniels' clan. I'm even more honoured since a photo session is something the Queen of the Clan really, really wanted. Sons Jason  & Aaron (Ryan) live nearby with their wives and children, and Adam was home visiting from Newfoundland. After my trip up a very twisty and steep road, and soaking in the beautiful views, this cool, crisp day seemed like the perfect time to get together.

This group was quiet and reserved, but a little birdie told me it's not always that way! It was such a pleasure to meet them, and see a little into their world. I can't thank them enough for their patience, kindness and cooperation!

...I'm just kidding about the name mix up Ryan... for some reason I kept saying Aaron when I meant Ryan. Aaron happens to be Ryan's beautiful wife and for the life of me I couldn't keep it straight. Eventually, I just asked Ryan to answer to Aaron as well as his own name. Thank goodness they were both good sports about my never-ending name mix-ups.

The above photo came naturally. I turned around and saw this hat hanging out all by itself on a metal stake. In the next few days I'll put together the photos from the session and I'm looking forward to sharing!

The next few days will continue to be filled with more photo sessions, good food, good company and time in front of my computer.

Enjoy your weekend folks!

No Response to "Nova Scotia Photography: the DANIELS'"

Post a Comment