Numerology


I have never been a numbers kinda gal. In fact, my dislike started at the early age of 9 while trying to long divide. It's a long story but let me just say my brain isn't wired to work that way. After a few a lot of tears my Dad took me aside and showed me the "proper" way to divide (with permission from my teacher, of course *wink*wink*). Over the years it hasn't gotten any better, including my stint in college and university crunching numbers to get through accounting class. Now, my "sister."..that girl is a human calculator. You want to know what the price of something is with a discount?...ask her because instantly her brain calculates it...while I'm still thinking of what the discount is, she has what the actual cost is. I just figure that's why calculators were invented - especially for schmucks like me!

...I have no idea why this is on my mind this morning....what I'm really trying to share is that today is all about the numbers 3 & 1. A little bit of a nod to managing to get my way through to the 3rd Sunday of 27 with a bit of grace, and today is....(drum roll please)...AND  it's my great niece Kherington's 1st birthday party! I am a very lucky Auntie who gets to go and take pictures of that cutie pie with her extended family.

I have work to finish up, a light to purchase which will hopefully aid in my late afternoon (in the dark) photo-taking, and then the birthday party to attend.

Horray for parties!!!! Horray for little girls who are turning one!!! Horray for all the joy that is inside each of us!!!

No Response to "Numerology"

Post a Comment