Photography Dreams

OK. I admit it. My life these days has been pretty dull and boring. I don't seem to have any interesting tidbits to share. I am missing a little excitement. Basically, this means that I have to get my behind in gear and make life a little more interesting. Soon. Yes indeed. Soon.



I wasn't entirely happy with how I processed the recent photos of Nick & Jill, so late last night I revisited them. I thought the original fell "flat" and I think this "do over" has a little more "pop". What do you think?
-------------------------
If you are someone who is thinking about having holiday pics, feel free to contact me, as I have a bit of time available.
-------------------------
This weekend I'm spending lots of time in front of my computer working and day dreaming about photography (yes, while I'm working). I'm obsessed!
-------------------------
My fingers and toes are crossed that Kim's baby makes his appearance quickly, and that his Mamma comes through just fine.

No Response to "Photography Dreams"

Post a Comment