Photography: Family + Children

As he snuggles in tightly next to me I say "I love little boy squeezes". He says "do you love them as much as doggy squeezes". Oh yes, Code. Little boy squeezes are so much better.



Beautiful, beautiful boy...This is what I was up to yesterday afternoon. I photographed this little guy with his family. I couldn't contain my excitement and had to share just one little peek. I would have followed him around all afternoon if it was an option...under the barbwired fence and into the secret hide-away in the woods we went. Mossy stumps. Abandoned vehicles. A treasuretrove of goodness all around. I could have danced just like the fairies in that place....

EDIT: This photo is actually one of the throw-away photos (so the surprise isn't ruined). I was playing with different processing and chose this one because I love the hat. This is an example of something seeming off because there are no catchlights in the eyes (they look vacant).

No Response to "Photography: Family + Children"

Post a Comment