Fall Leaves

There are many things I should be doing today, including processing photos from last weekend; but the sun is shining brightly, and I feel the need to head to the city. I figure a couple of hours (or so) in Chapters will do the trick; and who knows, maybe I'll even take in one of the movies I have been wanting to see.

Posts just aren't the same without a little eye candy, so here goes. These beautiful trees line the pathway of a nearby graveyard.


The leaves are no longer on their branches, as winter approaches, but this photos is a nice reminder of how pretty the skeletal trees were such a short time ago.

For some reason the maple trees in our neck of the woods turned yellow this year instead of the usual red/orange flame. My theory is that it has to do with all the rain we had. Whatever the reason, it made for a spectacular show!

No Response to "Fall Leaves"

Post a Comment