Christmas - DONE




Isn't this the funniest picture? Most noticable is that there are a lot of people missing from it! Not to mention I must have been flapping my gums, and it looks like Mom was ready to respond to said gum flapping. No one really wanted the darn thing done anyway, because of the absences, but I figured we can't break tradition. Let's just say I'm looking forward to when the whole gang can be together for the "real thing".

This Christmas will most likely go down as the most unusual Christmas I have had in the 44 Christmases I have had. The obvious is that Wally is at sea, but also it was the fact that I had to be near to home to give my little doggie medicine at scheduled times as well as feed her six times a day. Trust me when I say it isn't easy traveling to visit people when you're on a schedule! The other reason this Christmas was so different is that little "B" wasn't well enough to get out, so he and his Mom & Dad weren't able to join us. I must add that  it was great to have Cody's & Krystin's company in our mix. I loved being the reindeer that Santa (Cody) drove around the room on Christmas Eve!

No Response to "Christmas - DONE"

Post a Comment