Happy, Happy Holidays!


I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog, and who has supported me with my dream to become a working, professional photographer. It means more than I can put into words. Oh! and it makes it pretty fun too!

I wish everyone who is touched by deployment a peaceful and loving holiday and a safe return to those who are deployed. AND just for HMCS Fredericton - I wish you a safe voyage and just as important, that Santa manages to find you before the pirates do!

My heart is full knowing I have love and support in my life. To my family and friends, I thank you for being a part of my life. And to my husband, the miles may separate us, but you are close to me at all times. Your thoughtfulness and support are always there, even if you are not. To you Wally, I love you more every day... which I didn't think was possible.

XOX
Lisa.

No Response to "Happy, Happy Holidays!"

Post a Comment