Evidence & the gift of LOVE


What does this have to do with the impending Holiday you ask? Well...nothing I say! When I uploaded photos recently I found the evidence that my garden neglect had resulted in nocturnal visitors. Actually, a part of me is quite pleased that I didn't get around to cleaning up the garden. I kept a few critters a little fatter than they may have been.

The marks in the snow are actual claw marks.....my, what sharp claws you have little critters.
--------------------------------
This time of year can be especially difficult for some people. "Some people" sometimes can even include me. I wondered how I would feel this year without my righthand (and lefthand) guy, but things are moving along quite swimmingly (how's that for a word). My thoughts are with those people who have sick babies, or kids, or fathers or mothers, or anyone who is worrying about an ill loved one.

What I woke up thinking about this morning was that the most precious gift a person can give (or receive) is LOVE. Knowing that you are loved is like a warm security blanket forever wrapped tightly around you. AND today, my friends, I feel very warm.

No Response to "Evidence & the gift of LOVE"

Post a Comment