the GIFT(s)


Santa arrived early in the form of a delivery person. This truly is the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. Lilies, roses, evergreens, dried flowers and a Gund. Everything about it is perfect, but the most perfect thing about it is that it came from my guy....with perfect timing to boot!

I had a second gift [of sorts] yesterday too. It came in the form of two parcels layed on the ground by little Lily. Yesterday was a perfect day after a few not-so-perfect days. The new food/meds schedule is taking a little getting used to, and I haven't quite figured out what I'm doing on Christmas day yet, but it will be all worth it in the end if it works out the way I intend.

TODAY: I plan on finishing up the things I've been avoiding and get back into the spirit of the Holiday! Christmas music, Christmas gifts, Christmas baking, Christmas shopping....there will be meds. and tbsp(s) of food being doled out too, and most likely a little poop checking to boot! Sounds like a perfectly [im]perfect kind of day.

with LOVE,
Lisa
XOX

No Response to "the GIFT(s)"

Post a Comment