HRM Newborn Photography: Liam Ross Hall

It finally happened. The timing worked out, and the sickness had gone, so there was an opportunity to visit and photograph my first official newborn session. Oh Liam! You are simply scrumptious! You are perfect in every way. From your silky dark hair, to your perfectly sculpted ears and little turned up nose. Those lovely pouty newborn lips, and wrinkled skin on your little baby parts. And then there's your eyes. Oh my! On this day, you decided there was no sleeping for you; but honestly, it worked out just the way it was supposed to.

Things are not as they appear, as this little elf was only resting his eyes for a split second. Liam loved being wrapped up in fur!





What surprised me most about this session is that I captured his eyes and his essence straight out of the camera. I had to resist trying to "improve" these shots, which would have ruined Liam's natural beauty.

Thank you Kim, for giving me the opportunity to photograph your family together; and now document your newest edition. Your family is beautiful!

TODAY I am on my way to the valley for a little visit with Baby B (and his Mamma & Daddy), and then off to decorate the Christmas tree with my Mom and feast on a ham dinner. Can't wait!

XO Lisa.

No Response to "HRM Newborn Photography: Liam Ross Hall"

Post a Comment