HRM Photography: Hall Family

I couldn't resist sharing a bit more from the sessions with the Hall Family. I was so blessed to photograph them when they were still a family of three awaiting the arrival of their new son; and then photograph Liam when he was just 13 days old. I can't thank Kim, Craig, Colin and baby Liam enough for the opportunity!






...and here is a slideshow of an overview of both sessions if you're interested.



TODAY: It's the kind of day I'm on the road....visiting clients, visiting the boss, picking up last minute things. I'm also a little panicky about not having the Christmas shipments out the door yet, but that's on the agenda too! I'm still searching for a dog food that suits my girl, so fingers are crossed that I will come up with something soon, and I'm determined to cook something for myself! Sounds like a full day is in the works, and I plan on enJOYing every minute of it!

With love,
Lisa
XO

No Response to "HRM Photography: Hall Family"

Post a Comment