Doggy Woes

Just a quick pitstop as a move on by. Lots on the go. Lots to get to. Lots that won't get done.

As some of you may know, I've been struggling with pet food issues for my dogs. It started a while back when the packaging changed on the food I have been feeding my dogs for the past 9 years. When I questioned the change I was assured that nothing had changed with the food, only the packaging had changed. To make a long story short my girls are no longer on that food, and I have been unsuccessful finding another one that works for them. For over two weeks now I have been making hamburger and rice for both dogs (because they fight if they are being fed differently). Sienna is doing fine but continues to have some belly issues, but now Lily is sick. After another visit to the vet this morning, it appears she has the same thing that she had last winter. She has a fever, has an infection, has severe belly/kidney/bladder pain...and is now drugged lying in her bed beside my desk. [sigh] poor, poor girls. I wish I could take their pain away....

TODAY I am catching up on work, getting back to Christmas preparations and watching over my "girlie girls".

No Response to "Doggy Woes"

Post a Comment