Update on Lily



Isn't this the cutest? - even though her collar is upside down (as Wally was quick to point out when I e-mailed this to him). This was taken in October when Lily was feeling much better than she is right now. I am happy to report she is now home where I can keep a watchful eye over her. She spent the last 24 hours on IV at the vet and they asked if I wanted her to go to Halifax, but I feel much better having her home with me. She seems better but there isn't a change for the better in her x-ray. I am crossing my fingers that as happened last March, once she passes whatever the problem is she will be back to her usual perky self. For now, she's hanging out with me, taking meds and eating what I'm sure is delectable to her. As for Sienna - even though she was doing well on the last dog food (duck & potato) the vet suggested she be put on what they have now given Lily. So....back to square one with her where I'm slowly mixing in the new food with hamburger and rice.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!

No Response to "Update on Lily"

Post a Comment