2nd thoughts

...and 3rd....and 4th...and so on....

I have been a little consumed with self-doubt lately. Not necessarily in a bad way mind you. Just that little knot that you get in your stomach that says what on earth was I thinking? I had that feeling this morning when I remembered what my post from yesterday was...what on earth was I thinking to let other eyes see the silliness that my husband I get up to? That feeling was so strong this morning that I opened up the Blog and almost hit the delete button for yesterday's post. But, then I said to myself, why would I delete part of me? So, there you have it. My name is Lisa and I am a corny, goofball...

I am still struggling with decisions regarding my photography. I have no doubt that this is something I want need to do. What I am doubting is how far do I take it? Do I pay someone to build a professional website? (anyone out there willing to trade services?) Do I pay an on-line company for services to provide a template and hosting? Do I just keep going along as I have been and let it happen organically? How on earth do I earn a living providing a good product (my eye, skill and design) at a reasonable cost so that my customers walk away feeling that they have experienced more than what they expected for the amount they paid me? This is when I really need someone close by to bounce ideas off of...no matter how hair brained they may be!

TODAY is another work day. I have been researching and researching on the web trying to nail down some ideas. Hopefully, I will have results by the end of today! It's another gorgeous morning in my neck of the woods so that makes for another day of enjoyable jaunts with the doggies. Lily has a visit with the vet and the laundry is already on the go. I have a date with Acadian Lines and a meeting with the boss. Today, my friends, is full of a bit of this, and a bit of that, mixed with a lot of thoughts towards the Gulf and Haiti. To everyone working away from home I wish you nothing but the best!

Lisa.
XOX

No Response to "2nd thoughts"

Post a Comment