the DRESS

I am getting close. Getting close to having my new blog and Facebook Fan Page completed enough to share. Can you tell I'm excited? They aren't exactly how I envisioned my web existence to be. I have many, many ideas of how I would like a professional website to look and feel; but alas, I am going with my theme that life is perfectly imperfect! Sometime in the next few days I plan on unveiling what I have been working on lately, and I can't wait for your honest feedback. For now, let me tell you what else I have been up to....

Besides all of the fun I've been having learning how important web designers and developers are, I was given the opportunity to see the daughter of a friend of mine have her wedding dress fitting done. Oh my! I knew she would be a gorgeous bride, but she found the one dress that is defintely hers. Now. Let me tell you how I know that dress was hers....She tried on over 30 dresses last week looking for the one that spoke to her. She and her Mom had narrowed it down to two but decided they would look at another store just to be sure. When they returned to their original two selections, the bride-to-be spotted a dress that looked nothing like the dress she envisioned for herself. Their special day is a destination wedding, and she will marry her love with their families as witnesses in beautiful Greece! Apparently, Mom of the bride felt some exasperation at this point, but this bride prevailed and tried the dress on anyway. I tell you all of this because it is an example of how I believe to my soul that is how life is. When we open our eyes and our hearts, what we need at that particular time, comes our way! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!! Thanks ladies. From the bottom of my heart I am honoured to have witnessed you both share this special day.

No Response to "the DRESS"

Post a Comment