Annapolis Valley Family Photography: Baby "B"


Another peak into our mini photoshoot with Baby "B" earlier this week. I love this photo because his teeth are showing which are usually hidden behind his huge adorable grin. I love this photo because he is dressed in his Christmas outfit that Nanna & Pappa gave him. I love this photo because his eyes shine brightly....and because I am reflected in them so clearly.

One of the e-mails I received before their visit confirming arrangements read something like this....it will look like I'm moving in, so don't panic. That was no joke! Holy schmolies it takes a lot of crap stuff to do this baby moving/visiting thing. AND to think she packed up the little one and all of his necessary items for a one night stay...so very sweet. Oh! It didn't go unnoticed by the way that amongst all of the clothing, food, toys, books, chairs, seats, etc., etc., must have been every item that has been gifted by us to the little guy since birth! Too cute - but I think it would be a little troublesome keeping it all straight!

Today I was up bright and early (6am) to be picked up by a perfectly nice stranger so I could retrieve my SUV and hand over lots of cash to the dealership. Lucky me I didn't have a major breakdown in the middle of nowhere because I was oblivious to the fact that my car was almost inoperable. That makes having a $1,200+ so-called MVI worth it!

Today I have also had a perfectly lovely visit with friends from the city. They brought their little doggie down for a playdate with my girls. It was a little rough at first between Max & Sienna, but soon enough (when I stopped trying to intervene) all was well and the three of them were buds. We even left them on their own while we headed out for lunch at a nearby pub. Thanks guys for the visit, for the company and for the lunch. It is very much appreciated!

XOX
Lisa

No Response to "Annapolis Valley Family Photography: Baby "B""

Post a Comment