Annapolis Valley Photography: Baby B


I couldn't resist a sneak peak...Well, I have been pressured into showing a sneak peak...Not mentioning any names (but one of them starts with a "K" and ends with a "Y"). This has been processed at night, so lord knows what it will look like in the morning :) My eyes work much better in the daylight folks!

I had the pleasure of hosting a sleepover with this little guy and his mamma on Monday night. I didn't think it was possible for "B" to get any cuter, but somehow he manages it. We'll be able to tell him when he grows up that it was Auntie Lisa that introduced him to his first bar/lounge...and it was his Auntie Lisa that was a cry baby during his first sleepover...and it was with his Auntie Lisa that he managed to share his first dog chewy bone...and it was with his Auntie Lisa that he slept soundly with his mamma in the big fluffy bed.

A little birdy told me that little "B's" mamma thought I was lonely and needed a little company. It means more than words can say....

XOX
Lisa

No Response to "Annapolis Valley Photography: Baby B"

Post a Comment