Inspiration

I was all set to write a post about what a great visit I had and share some of the photos I took of our short but sweet time together; and I will get to that soon. BUT, I had to share this quote taken off of a Facebook status of one of Wally's childhood friends whom I have had the pleasure of meeting a few times. Kevin is sarcastic. Kevin is funny. Kevin always shows his good side even though I'm sure there have been many, many rough times...
"after a hip replacement ('95), a double lung transplant ('98) and a liver transplant (2007) I am happy to be here to celebrate another year. Thank you to my family and friends for being a big part of my life and a special thanks to my doctors and donors without whom I would not be able to do so! As a birthday wish please sign you organ donor cards."
I am sure Wally would have something sarcastic and funny to say to Kevin on this day, but all I can say is....Kevin you are inspiring. I wish you happy birthday on this day, and many, many more happy birthdays to come!

No Response to "Inspiration"

Post a Comment