Connections



Monday is here after a weekend of detours. I learned I must communicate better when speaking to answering machines so I can make the connections I am striving for (my bad!). I found my groove, after a break, getting the paper ready for press and shed tears watching Dateline last evening. I have been following the saga of "Bring Sean Home" but to see the love that his father has for his boy was more than touching. What a gift he received this Christmas!

Waking up this morning to a clear sky displaying a beautiful moon really is a welcome sight. Waking up knowing I have a sleepover tonight with a couple of my favourite people in the world is enough to make me giddy. Now I just have to get the floors cleaned so the little tikester doesn't start coughing up furballs.
.....................................
And since a post is soooo much better with eye candy, I thought I'd share this photo that was taken January 2nd while Wally was on an overnight safari in Kenya. I am busting waiting for the remaining photos to come my way. The expression on this adorable giraffe above is priceless. Those eyelashes are only what a girl can dream of!

TODAY: It's all about connecting with family and connecting with my camera lens. The sun is shining on this crisp cold day and I can't wait to get at it.

1 Response to "Connections"

gravatar
kevin Lewis Says:

This a fantastic site Lisa!

Post a Comment