Annapolis Valley Newborn Photography: Baby "A"


YESTERDAY I worked away in front of the computer, but was able to end my work day a little early to have dinner at the farm. That made for two cooked meals, two days in a row! Imagine that! I'll have a share tomorrow on what went down at my quick visit.
TODAY: It was a drive through the valley for the third day in a row. I spent some time wishing my clients a happy new year and did all of the necessary errands I have on my "sales" day.

And because I wanted to include a little eye candy, I decided to include a collage of baby Alannah. I went back and forth over whether to desaturate the colour, make it black & white, make it sepia, etc. etc. I ended up somewhere in between, which I can tell isn't perfect....BUT those expressions are perfect! What a sweet little girl.

XOX
Lisa.

No Response to "Annapolis Valley Newborn Photography: Baby "A""

Post a Comment