a Firetruck Birthday



On Monday, I did a bit of humm'n and haww'n about whether to make the short trek down to the valley for a birthday dinner for my nephew Ty. It wasn't that I didn't want to go....it was the fact that if they're forecasting even so much as flurries, I avoid the highway like the plague. I know, I know. I am working on it!

BUT, I am so happy that I went! Ty will be back out west working when his birthday rolls around, so even though it's a little early...Happy Birthday!




Mind you, if you take a look around it seems that it might have been someone else's early birthday too! Uncle Ty managed to deliver his birthday gift to Baby "B" early at his own birthday celebration. Very sweet!



This is how you make lots of noise to keep Mommy & Daddy on their toes...




No drinking and driving.....



I'm now "driving" on my own...Uncle Ty is the best uncle ever!



...and there's cake too??? Yummmm....I like this cake stuff!



...as Great Grand Dad would say....wash it down with some "mook"



After all of this, I'm feeling a little old now....thanks guys! (just kidding).

TODAY: It's all work...and waiting in anticipation for the storm to hit. So far, it's just flurries in my neck of the woods. I can't wait until spring & summer. Mostly because my guy will be here with me, but I can't wait for the good weather to arrive too!

XOX
Lisa.
(I would like to add as a disclaimer....these photos are straight out of the camera (SOOC), so don't judge me....OK!)

No Response to "a Firetruck Birthday"

Post a Comment