Fun....and MORE FUN!

Since I started a Facebook page for "Lisa Bennett Photography" I decided to have a little fun and put out a challenge. I have set a goal of 500 "fans" to be reached by the end of February 28th. If that goal is reached, I will do a random draw for everyone who signed up to be a fan. The person whose name I draw will receive a free photo session as well as a CD with high resolution photos to do with as you please! No strings attached! The value of this package is up to $500. The only thing I would like to add is that I have excluded family members; and I also would like to note that I cannot travel to Timbuctoo for free, or to Cape Breton or PEI or New Brunswick for that matter either. If you happen to live in one of these places,(or any other place over 50 km away from my home, I would love to meet you at a location of your choice, for a small fee which we can discuss at the time of booking.

Now, if you're someone who didn't WIN BIG, I can't leave you out either. For anyone who is a Lisa Bennett Photography Fan, I am offering a 15% discount for your session too! If you contact me, just let me know if you are a Facebook Fan and the discount is yours!

XOX
Lisa

So, are you up for the challenge? Spread the word and let's see how many people we can bring together!

1 Response to "Fun....and MORE FUN!"

gravatar
Darlene J. Seaborn Says:

The iObit Driver Booster Serial Key now works (Speed ​​and stability) of your personal computer is essential. If you are worried about many random problems, such as slow speed, the sound will not work. The problem with the connection via Bluetooth is that on the blue screen, you feel that your computer is slow or not working correctly. Then you should check your driver methods. However, we recommend that you download Driver Booster 6 Expert on your PC with Windows 10, 7.8.1. It is for system driver updates that are far from being a standalone installer.

Post a Comment