it's a GO!

Yesterday was all GO! An early morning appointment for a MVI on our geriatric car came out surprisingly pleasant...too bad our "new" car never seems to have the same outcome when it goes in for service! A quick trip to the city for a visit to the camera shop and then I posed for the camera so I can get a passport in the works. I managed to get the mail in the post, the doggies walked twice, and all the while my mind constantly drifts to photography. The beautiful weather has me again thinking of outdoor photoshoots! The only downside of yesterday is that I missed not one, but two phone calls from my guy [sigh]. He made another attempt bright and early this morning but our connection was bad, so attempt two will hopefully be successful later on today....fingers (and toes crossed) for that.

If you haven't heard about my "Lisa Bennett Photography" give-away, check it out on Facebook. Look up my page by searching for "Lisa Bennett Photography" and you will get the full details there. In a nutshell, I'm giving away a full session INCLUDING high resolution files on CD, just for being a "fan". 30 days to go people! 30 days to make goal!

TODAY is much like yesterday, except it's my "new" car that is going in for service. I have a date with a travel agent to see how we can get to Greece the end of May, I have a pitstop at the post office and a meeting with the vacuum cleaner...a couple of doggie walks will be mixed in too! They're forecasting rain/snow/freezing rain, but outside my window I see sun. Gotta love these kind of days!

XO
Lisa.

No Response to "it's a GO!"

Post a Comment