I Suck...finding my GO!

There. I said it. I am confessing that I did not act the way I wish I would have when I received a morning phone call from my guy. At first I was quiet....which most likely scared the crap out of him. Then I snapped. Then I complained. Ugh! The only thing worse than a whining, snippy, complaining wife is a whining, snippy complaining wife that is on the other side of the world!

I could find many excuses for this bad mood...could be because I'm feeling like sh*t, could be yesterday's very disturbing dream that sent me flying out of bed from hearing Wally's voice to search for my little dog who I was convinced was dead (who happened to be sitting like a little pricess in the middle of her "sister's" HUGE bed when I found her), could be that I'm fighting the blanket of loneliness that is shrouding me. Hell, it could be a multitude of things that I'm sure many of us are feeling right now. These are all just excuses to me. And I really have no excuse to make someone elses day bad, just because mine isn't going so great.

TODAY: I plan on snapping out of it and shaking the aches and pains of this non-cold. After a couple of walks with the pooches wishing for the sunshine and a trip to the bus to pick up some work I am going to find my get up and go! There's a pile of laundry, a pile of dust, a pile of fur and a pile of photos to make good work of. Now GO!

XO
Lisa.

No Response to "I Suck...finding my GO!"

Post a Comment