Sneak Peak



I had an incredibly busy and awesome weekend that extended into yesterday and today and most likely tomorrow.

Amongst all the preparations for another departure of my guy, Sunday was definitely the highlight of the past several days which included a celebration for Bradley Thomas. Rev. Michael was wonderful as he christened Bradley and made us all feel so welcome. As Bradley was presented to the congregation by being walked around each pew for everyone to see he seemed to revel in the attention. No tears for this little trooper. His little cousins sat quietly for most of the time except where they decided to drum or sing along with the chorus. Very, very sweet!



Little little arm is holding a gorgeous little bracelet he received from his Auntie Trish & Uncle Todd in honour of Bradley's big day. So, so cute.

So, it's now official. I am the proud Godmother of another one, so that makes a total of five.

I'll again put the photos together soon. Really I will. I promise! My photography skills seem to be taking a few steps back these days. Not sure what's up, but it better change soon!

No Response to "Sneak Peak"

Post a Comment